Monday, September 2, 2013

a true Love story NEVER ENDS - Mojo Monday 309 contest

I just love the Mojo Monday card sketches. I used several Mojo Monday sketches to make up a wedding card kit that has 5 different cards....which will be shown in a different posting. (please go and check it out!!!)
 
But here is my take on card sketch 309.



Come and play along!! Have to upload your card by 9/8/2013. There is a awesome price up for grabs too! Here is the link to Mojo Monday... http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for viewing!!! Comment are welcomed :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the papers and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card. Love the use of color and what the sentiment. :o)

    ReplyDelete