Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Splashing Around

This awesome sketch is from http://letsscrap.ning.com/ from 8-1-12. I used this sketch to apply for the DT call. Any my take on this sketch was successful because I made it on the DT. Yayyy!!
Here is my LO using this sketch! Enjoy :)
 
Double Page View
 
Up Close View of the title. I used my Cameo and font that is installed on my laptop, then welded the letters together, then double shadowed the words. I love how it turned out!
 
Up Close View of the Starfish Diecuts I made using my Cameo. The diecut is called Starfish by Silhouette. I cut the starfish and then shadowed them.

Up Close View of the Starfish Photo Corner Diecut I made using my Cameo. The diecut is called Starfish corner by Cali Arroyo. I cut and then shadowed the photo corner.
 
Thanks for viewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment