Sunday, March 9, 2014

WAITING

Today I decided to start working on my third baby boy scrapbook...even though he is not expected until June 7, 2014. But there is nothing wrong with getting a head start nowadays!!! So the title of this scrapbook page is WAITING. 

WAITING - on our baby boy


Paper measurements are:

Light blue strip - 2 3/4 x 12 in
Green with brown polka dot strips - 1/2 x 12 in (cut 2)
Guava Green strip - 5 3/4 x 12 in
Light blue scalloped strip - 1 x 12 in
Stripe strip - 2 1/2 x 12 in
Photos - 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 in
Photos mounts - 3 5/8 x 2 7/8 in 

Up close picture of the mini envelopes

Envelope size - W: 3.875 in , H: 4.970 in

 Up close picture of the journal tag that fits inside the envelope

Tag size - W: 2.645 in , H: 2.025 in

The tags will have a little saying for the baby from Mom, Dad, Big Brother Jaylen, and Big Brother Kaden!!!

I really enjoyed making this page especially since this is the first set of ultrasound pictures telling me that I am expecting my third baby boy!! Priceless moments to cherish!


I used my silhouette cameo to cut the title, envelopes, journal tags, and the banner.

Ingredients:

Paper - Twinkle twinkle little boy by My Mind's Eye (paper stack from hobby lobby)
Silhouette Die Cut - Envelope Holey Circle (design ID# 6424)
Silhouette Die Cut - Set of 7 tags (design ID# 40402)
Silhouette Die Cut - baby boy/girl word tags (design ID# 41114)
Font - David
Buttons
Twine
Adhesives/Pop dots
Paper Cutter

THANKS FOR VIEWING



No comments:

Post a Comment