Friday, September 14, 2012

Monkeyin' Around

This sketch is from www.easyscrapbooksketches.com . It is called ON A ROLL. I really love this sketch and it worked great with my pictures. This website had tons of sketches to buy that works with 4x6 photos only.
 
Double Page View of my little Monkey's 1st Halloween

Up Close View of my title. I downloaded some free font from www.dafont.com . The name of the font is called Monkey Chunks. I welded my letters and then did some shadowing.
 
The palm tree was cut using my Cameo. The diecut is in the silhouette studio for purchase and the name of it is Palm Tree by Rivka Wilkins. 

These are some diecut bananas that I chalked and made some pen markers on them to give them a more realistic look.
 
 
Papers Used
Cheekee Monkey Glossy Finish 60 sheet Paper Pack by the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby
Matching Cardstock
 
 
Thanks for Viewing!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment