Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ninja Warrior

PLEASE COME AND PLAY ALONG - SKETCH LO CHALLENGE
Sketch from http://letsscrap.ning.com/ for 9-5-12. I LOVE LOVE LOVED this sketch and I really believe I rocked this sketch!!

Double Page View
The Yin Yang symbol, the dragon, ninja, diamond border, and the frame was all cut using my Cameo and purchased in the silhouette studio.

Silhouette Design ID# 4823 (yin yang symbol)
Silhouette Design ID# 12205 (chinese dragon border)
Silhouette Design ID# 16545 (chinese dragon)
Silhouette Design ID# 2821 (diamond border grunge)

Up Close View of my Title. I downloaded some free font from www.dafont.com . The font I downloaded is call Chang Chang. I believe this font really fit in with the page theme. I did some welding work and some shadowing.

Up Close View of one of my Borders. I purchase the Ninja Kicks SVG files from http://www.letteringdelights.com/clipart:ninja_kicks-10137.html . I then opened the ninja star in my Sure Cuts A Lot 3 software. I made several copies of the star and welded them together to form a border and then last but least I cut a shadow is black and a shadow in white cardstock. I then offset the white shadow to make it look semi 3D.

Thanks For Viewing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment